The implementation of the Color Revolution concept played out early on in the former Soviet Union with the Rose Revolution in Georgia and the Orange Revolution in Ukraine. Similar examples can be found as recent as 2019 in Hong Kong. Yes, that was a Color Revolution.
The standard technique for promoting regime change in small countries is known as a Color (Colour) Revolution. The origin of the name appears to be tied to a popular academic, Gene Sharp, who wrote several guidebooks on how to use Madison Avenue marketing techniques to politically subvert regimes, Sharp's template has brought about regime changes on over four continents.
The template for success involves using pop culture instead of boring political theory to motivate the agents of change. According to Sharp, clever slogans, logos, hashtags, colors and catchy names have a more effective "stick-rate," with would be agitators and acolytes than the mundane complexities of ideology and political theory. (#SilenceIsConsent, BlackLivesMatter, #ICantBreathe, etc.) It is this type of focus that has made the Color Revolutions so successful. The advent of social media, which utilizes hashtags and catchy phrases as a major form of communication, has made color revolutions possible. When an image, a phrase, a slogan or a logo go viral, it is not only easier to spread the message it also creates a trend and when something is "trending," everyone wants to be associated with it. When people can rally around a common color, slogan, or message organization becomes much easier.
Legacy Food Storage For The Family
In the past, organizing an effective movement was very difficult, especially if that movement wanted to bring about real change. The implementation of the Color Revolution concept played out early on in the former Soviet Union with the Rose Revolution in Georgia and the Orange Revolution in Ukraine. Similar examples can be found as recent as 2019 in Hong Kong. Yes, that was a Color Revolution. The techniques associated with the Color Revolutions are much more effective especially with the advent of social media. So, whereas in the past, these movements were difficult to gain any traction, today, they are much more effective.
Which begs the question, how does one start? First of all, for any of these techniques to work, money is required, lots of money. After all, we are talking about regime change in a nation. If you want to know who is really behind these Color Revolutions, follow the money. In the case of the former Soviet Union, many of the "spontaneous," "grass-roots," revolutions were financed by the CIA and largely directed by former Presidents, Bush and Obama. It's no secret that the United States has been doing this all over the world for some time, it's also common sense to expect that it would eventually be used on us.
With the November Presidential Election just around the corner, all signs and indications point to a Color Revolution coming to America and like every other time it has happened around the world, it will not be pretty. So, how does this thing play out?
Get Your Legacy Food Storage Sample Kit Today
In Sharps technique mentioned above, it is important to note that hashtags, slogans, catchy phrases, names and logos aren't enough to accomplish a complete regime change, a few other things are needed to make it happen. First, money is needed and a lot of it. Presently, the radical left has money being funneled into this movement from a seemingly bottomless pit of cash. With donors like George Soros and his Open Society, The National Endowment For Democracy, The International Republican Institute, numerous other tax-exempt organizations and private donors, there are many people who would love to see the toppling of our non-conforming globalist President.
What is the game plan and how is it supposed to play out?
The likely game plan goes something like this:
* INITIATION - Months prior to the actual movement, in this case, months before the Presidential election, a series of events, some of which take place naturally are used to generate protests and riots. The events are often exaggerated with hyperbolic rhetoric if necessary to achieve the necessary impact. (The George Floyd, Breonna Taylor and Jacob Blake incidents have been utilized to maximum efficiency.)
* MADISON AVENUE MARKETING - The ensuing protests and riots are fueled by catchy slogans, hashtags, logos or symbols. Using the playbook and trained social media agitators the movement is marketed and goes viral. This is a common practice introduced by the State Department under Hillary Clinton, titled Civil Society 2.0. (#SilenceIsConsent, #BlackLivesMatter, #DefundThePolice, wearing the color Black have all been effectively utilized to rally and organize a large movement)
Emergency Planning One Month At A Time
* NARRATIVE ESTABLISHED - Although void of informational content these movements are encouraged to grow with the intent of establishing a narrative of injustice, oppression or tyranny. From a global perspective, those looking in from the outside see the riots and the protests and assume that the movement is a general representation of everyone involved. In the global community, "everyone" must be angry with the "Leader," in this case the President.
* SCANDAL - Then a political scandal of some kind is usually brought forth, anything that might cast a shadow of suspicion on the leader or regime to be replaced. (Trump Taxes, Trump calling soldiers losers and suckers, etc. The idea that President Trump's business debt could make him vulnerable to foreign interference, blackmail or extortion is a major theme.)
* ELECTION INTEGRITY - Election Integrity is often questioned and made into a major issue. In this case, The Transition Integrity Project, a group of former government and campaign advisors have issued a lengthy report in which they "war-gamed," the upcoming election. In their report they focus on four scenarios in which they believe that the current election could be manipulated or result in a Constitutional crisis. (A large percentage of Americans are already of the persuasion that the upcoming election will be riddled with fraud, likewise, the global community is of the persuasion that this is also possible. The idea that the leader to be ousted will manipulate or refuse to step down, in the event that they lose the election, is often a strong narrative that is pushed. This is the main objective of the Transition Integrity Project, to cast suspicion and doubt as to whether the President will accept the outcome of the election.)
* ESCALATION - Demonstrations, protests and riots increase as election day nears. The rhetoric will become more conspiratorial and suggestive that the regime is unwanted by the majority and that the regime is capable of engaging in fraudulent activity to maintain it's power. (The use of Social media is used to aid in the organization of protests and rallies. Coordinated social media campaigns spread rumors of potential corruption, questioning the integrity of the election.)
Protect Yourself With A Bullet Proof Vest
* EXECUTION - Election day reports are riddled with reports of fraudulent activity, voter suppression, intimidation and corruption. The claims are for the most part baseless and isolated but the narrative will suggest that the corruption is widespread. (This is an important element of the process as it helps reaffirm the coming post election narrative.)
* POST ELECTION - The election outcome is almost always in favor of the incumbent which contradicts the pre-election narrative that the majority of citizens are opposed to the regime. This leads to massive demonstrations, protests and riots and a coordinated social media campaign to discredit the results of the election based on the pre-election narrative. The violence then escalates to the point that citizens demand two things, one, they demand a return to order, two, they demand that the elected leader step down.
* RETALIATION - The continued lawlessness, violence and rioting are instigating techniques designed to get the regime to retaliate. The regime, in an attempt to restore order, will then be accused of using force to establish order. However, order will not be the narrative of the coup plotters. The attempt to establish order is framed as an attack on the people and an admission labeled as oppression or tyranny. In attempting to establish order the regime is then seen by the global community as despotic, oppressive and denying the will of the people. (This is a two-edged sword, if the regime does not respond to the violence, the riots continue to escalate and things worsen, if the regime responds to the violence with force, the response is then used to defame the regime.)
* AFTERMATH - If the regime chooses to use force to end the riots, violence and protests, the global community along with other "agents of change," align with the losing party and demand that the elected leader resign or step down. If the leader chooses not to do so, the next step is in requesting that the military resolve the situation and in some cases U.N. forces are called in to assist with an exit strategy.
There are multiple scenarios that could take place, far too many to discuss in this post. But, the turmoil and division that arises from a Color Revolution weakens a nation significantly and leads to a more authoritarian government.